2022-2023 Music Department Calendar
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Passwords and Accounts.
3. Tap on Add Account... under the Accounts Section.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
6. Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. bit.ly/MBGMusicCal
7. When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
That's it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
You may wish to set REMOVE ALARMS to ON...if you do not want a reminder every time there is a band event.
You will now see all Music Department Events and Updates on your iPhone Calendar.
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
1. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
2. Select Add by URL from the menu.
3. Enter the address in the field provided.
4. Click Add calendar.
The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
When viewing the Music Calendar from this website, click the +Google Calendar button at the bottom right corner of the calendar. It will allow you to subscribe to the calendar and see events in your personal Google calendar.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Campbell.